Why do we love email? Well, it provides an avenue to drive traffic to your website … and once you’ve built up your database of emails, it’s the only source that you can actually own. Search traffic may come and go depending on the latest Google algorithm. And Facebook reach is completely dependent on its EdgeRank formula (which is difficult to control and also ever-changing).
Once you create an email distribution list, you have direct access to people – and you can communicate with them whenever you want. The research shows that more people will click through to a website link shared through email versus social media. As well, more visitors to a site who came through an email link versus other sources actually make a purchase.
So clearly, email has a good ROI, it’s a direct communication and the messaging can be sent out to a whole lot of people at one time. Those are all great reasons to use email marketing, but we believe email can be a part of a larger system for getting your message to the right people.
Email Marketing Uses
- Monthly updates
- Birthday or anniversary recognition
- Special offer communications
- Event invitations
- Lead conversion email series
- Welcome messages for new contacts
- More targeted, subgroup communications
What We Do
- Create a branded, customized look that’s always mobile-responsive
- Use the most relevant layout and design approaches
- Develop content that will be the most value-added for the reader
- Write compelling, effective copy
- Incorporate the right links and calls to action
- Implement best practices for subject lines to improve open rates
- Take a strategic approach to the timing and frequency of messaging
- Know how to structure and execute an email series for lead conversion
- Manage your database and monitor/report on your campaigns
We’ve been doing email marketing for our clients for several years. And our track record proves our success in generating open rates that meet or surpass benchmarks for our clients’ industries.
So let us take over your email program and help you get better results … get you started with email marketing on the right foot … or put you on the path towards customer conversion with an automated email series.