Online writing is a balancing act between writing for reader engagement and SEO while being mindful of the key performance indicators that tie back to it. Good online content creators understand what’s required to create this balance.
Written content is a big part of content marketing, taking various forms. Where your target customer is in their buyer journey, dictates the most optimal forms of online writing.
We’ve got a great sense for that – and experience in tackling all kinds of online writing work.
Online Writing Styles
- Case studies
- White papers
- Lead magnets/downloadables
- Cheat sheets
- Slide shares
- And more (new concepts being created daily!)
What We Do
- Writing, editing, posting
- Keyword research, planning and incorporation (for SEO)
- Incorporation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Headline testing for optimal engagement
- Convey your thought leadership and speak in your voice
- Write in a way that the reader will believe it is you and not someone else
- Idea development for providing optimal value-add to the reader
- Research, curation and subject interviews
- Source of photos
Blog writing is our most popular online writing service. We’ve written blog content for over 17 different companies since starting Connect Marketing. For one client, we even wrote 34 blogs (almost five per week) over a two month time period!